Payment & Shipping Terms:
human growth hormone hgh,
increase human growth hormone
Cas No. 12629-01-5
Synonyms: Human Growth Hormone
Molecular Formula: CC990H1529N263O299S7
Appearance: White Powder
Bacterial Endotoxins: < 5EU/mg
The Human Growth Hormone, a protein formulation, is secreted by the Adenohypophysis or the anterior part of the Pituitary Gland. This single chain, 191 amino acid, poly-peptide hormone, is naturally manufactured, stored, and released by the Somatotrophs (cells located in the anterior lobe of the Pituitary Gland). It encourages growth, and cell production and regeneration in humans by stimulating protein formation.
The Human Growth Hormone (also termed as Somatotrophin), commands the various functions of the body and hence, is the key hormone in the body. It stimulates tissue repair, governs the replacement of the cells, controls brain functions and the functioning of diverse enzymes.
The Anterior Pituitary Gland secretes the HGH in spurts throughout the day, with secretions reaching a peak at regular intervals of three to five hours. The serum concentrations of HGH during the peaks vary from five to forty five ng/mL.
Factors stimulating the natural secretion of Human Growth Hormone
There are several factors that stimulate the secretion of the HGH:
• GHRH or the Growth-Hormone-Releasing-Hormone, released by the Hypothalamus, acts as the primary controller of the amount of HGH secreted by the Pituitary Gland
• Hormone Ghrelin
• Sex hormones, including Androgen and Estrogen also influence the release of HGH
• Deep sleep plays a significant role in the release
• Exercise and physical activity
• Nutrition, hypoglycemia, and fasting are other important influencing factors
Benefits of synthetic HGH replacement Therapy
Therapeutically, artificial or synthetic HGH supplements grant several benefits. These include:
• Fat reduction: HGH is recommended in certain syndromes, where it helps reduce body weight, whilst maintaining the muscle strength and improving the muscle mass.
• Helps thwart the onslaught of ageing: Medical journals have demonstrated an outstanding ability of the hormone to reverse the process of ageing. HGH supplements promise to take years off you!
• There occurs greater cardiac output, lowered blood pressure, and improved cholesterol levels.
• Enhances immune function and resistance of the body
• Enhances sexual performance
• Promotes hair re-growth
• Promises a younger, tighter, firmer and wrinkle-free skin
• Boosts energy levels: Several recent studies reiterate the role of HGH in improving athletic performance
• Increases bone density, making the bone stronger and reducing the incidences of bone fractures
• HGH enhances mental functioning and effectively checks sleep disorders.
Understandably, the Human Growth Hormone has critical and vital functions, and is considered one of the chief hormones in the body. Maintaining satisfactory levels of HGH in the body is fundamental to good health, optimum growth and general well being of the individual.
Brief and Straightforward Guide on: HGH For Bodybuilding
The Human Growth Hormone has been widely used by body builders to promote physical endurance and tolerance, and to increase muscle mass.
When the Human Growth Hormone is released (by the Pituitary gland), it causes the liver to secrete IGF-1. IGF-1 secretion is at its peak in childhood and, adolescence. Usually, after puberty, the body ceases to grow new muscle cells. The number of muscle cells one has is determined by the genes, and, the most you can do, is augment the size of these cells, through weight-training. On the other hand, by using HGH, you can actually grow new muscle cells. HGH supplements allow you to attain an ideal muscle density.
HGH boosts the energy level and revs of the metabolism, causing one to burn more fat. The only weight that one gains, while taking HGH, is weight from lean muscle.
Athletes, frequently perform body building exercises, and use controlled doses of the Human Growth Hormone boosters alongside, to develop the muscle tissue. HGH therapy stimulates a quicker conveyance of amino acids, which consequently, augments the velocity of protein production.
Clubbing body building with HGH, and a concurrent diet program, will yield tremendous and outstanding benefits to athletes and body builders. The Growth Hormone stimulates triglyceride break down in the adipose cells, thus, burning up an immense amount of fat during the treatment. What's more, when controlled doses of the hormone are instilled in to the body, there occurs an increase in the glucose production by the liver, which in turn provokes Insulin resistance by obstructing the action of this hormone in the target cells. Henceforth, the fats become the chief source of fuel, and this helps speed up greater fat loss.
HGH versus steroids
It is very important that you differentiate the effects of HGH from the effects of steroids. Unlike steroids, weight gain (lean muscle mass) from HGH is gradual, about 1 to 2 pounds of lean muscle every 2 to 3 weeks. With steroids, all you will gain is water weight. The Human Growth Hormone also compels the body to burn stored up fat for energy. This means that, body builders can consume a lot of food and not gain any unwanted weight from fat.
Benefits of using HGH for muscle building
As a body building drug, the Human Growth Hormone offers the following advantages:
• Increases lean muscle mass
• Reduces the recovery time between work-outs
• Improves the overall performance level
• Strengthens the joints and ligaments
• Hastens the healing of damaged tissue.
• Increases protein synthesis
• Increases the amount of insulin one can utilize effectively
• Raises the amount of anabolic steroids an individual can use effectively
• Reduces the sportsperson’s vulnerability to trauma, particularly for those in to heavy weight exercises
• Improves the lifting ability
Researchers have found that the steady and prescribed use of miniscule quantities of HGH supplements and releasers, as opposed to the rapid results demonstrated by HGH injections, gives several significant benefits to athletes and body builders, along with diminishing the chances of disagreeable side-effects of the prescription.
HGH increases strength, promotes healthy weight gain, encourages fat loss, and reduces muscle loss during off - periods. The side effects of using HGH as a body building drug are negligible and rare. But, prudent and judicious use of HGH therapy under the guidance of a physician is always recommended.
|GHRP-6||IGF-1 LR3||Anastrozole (Arimidex)|
|CJC-1295 with DAC||IGF-1 DES||Boldenone|
|CJC-1295 NO DAC||Follistatin||Boldenone undecylenate (EQ)|
|Thymosin β4 (TB500)||EPO||Nolvadex|
|Melanotan-II (MT-II)||Tadalafil (Cialis)|
|Melanotan-I (MT-I)||SARM||Letrozole (Femara)|
|Triptorelin||LGD-4033 (Ligandrol)||Methenolone Acetate|
|GHRH||YK-11||Stanozolol Coarse (Winstrol)|
|Tesamorelin||Aicar||Stanozolol Micronized (Winstrol)|
Contact Person: sales