Payment & Shipping Terms:
human growth hormone hgh,
increase human growth hormone
Cas No. 12629-01-5
Synonyms: Human Growth Hormone
Molecular Formula: CC990H1529N263O299S7
Appearance: White Powder
Bacterial Endotoxins: < 5EU/mg
The Human Growth Hormone, a protein formulation, is secreted by the Adenohypophysis or the anterior part of the Pituitary Gland. This single chain, 191 amino acid, poly-peptide hormone, is naturally manufactured, stored, and released by the Somatotrophs (cells located in the anterior lobe of the Pituitary Gland). It encourages growth, and cell production and regeneration in humans by stimulating protein formation.
The Human Growth Hormone (also termed as Somatotrophin), commands the various functions of the body and hence, is the key hormone in the body. It stimulates tissue repair, governs the replacement of the cells, controls brain functions and the functioning of diverse enzymes.
The Anterior Pituitary Gland secretes the HGH in spurts throughout the day, with secretions reaching a peak at regular intervals of three to five hours. The serum concentrations of HGH during the peaks vary from five to forty five ng/mL.
Factors stimulating the natural secretion of Human Growth Hormone
There are several factors that stimulate the secretion of the HGH:
• GHRH or the Growth-Hormone-Releasing-Hormone, released by the Hypothalamus, acts as the primary controller of the amount of HGH secreted by the Pituitary Gland
• Hormone Ghrelin
• Sex hormones, including Androgen and Estrogen also influence the release of HGH
• Deep sleep plays a significant role in the release
• Exercise and physical activity
• Nutrition, hypoglycemia, and fasting are other important influencing factors
Functions performed by the Human Growth Hormone
The Human Growth Hormone serves several vital and essential functions in the body:
• HGH plays a crucial role in increasing the height among children and adolescents.
• HGH increases calcium preservation, and augments bone mineralization.
• It enhances muscle mass.
• Promotes lipolysis (fat break down) and gluconeogenesis (production of glucose from amino acids) in the liver.
• Reduces the absorption of glucose by the liver
• Encourages protein production
• It plays a crucial role in cell reproduction and thereby stimulates the growth of various body tissues.
• Stimulates the defense and immune mechanisms of the body
• Helps prevent premature ageing and preserves youthfulness
|GHRP-6||IGF-1 LR3||Anastrozole (Arimidex)|
|CJC-1295 with DAC||IGF-1 DES||Boldenone|
|CJC-1295 NO DAC||Follistatin||Boldenone undecylenate (EQ)|
|Thymosin β4 (TB500)||EPO||Nolvadex|
|Melanotan-II (MT-II)||Tadalafil (Cialis)|
|Melanotan-I (MT-I)||SARM||Letrozole (Femara)|
|Triptorelin||LGD-4033 (Ligandrol)||Methenolone Acetate|
|GHRH||YK-11||Stanozolol Coarse (Winstrol)|
|Tesamorelin||Aicar||Stanozolol Micronized (Winstrol)|
Contact Person: sales